
My pillowcase feels extra soft tonight. I am wondering why that is. Is it because of the detergent I washed it with? Because of the other things I washed with it? Or do I just need it to feel soft tonight, so it does?
I am heading to North Carolina on Saturday. My mom went out there about a week ago to stay with my grandparents for a month. My grandfather needed to have surgery because of a hernia that he got from helping my grandmother who had a stroke a while back. While my mom has been there the last week, my grandmother had another small stroke, and is now back in a nursing home. Then 2 days ago, as my grandfather is recovering from surgery (decently well I might add) he had a stroke. I call them Nany and Pop. And they are two of the best people I have ever known. They have made me love more, care more, be more aware of myself and how I am treated by others, and how I treat other people. They have made me a better person. I am so grateful for all of that. I hope I can be that for someone someday. I am sad.
I am glad my pillowcase feels so soft tonight. I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please... Comment away!