I want to go to Thailand and explore the religious culture and the seaside life.
I prayed tonight for those two little girls who walked to the cab with me, both holding my left hand, one in front of the other, the 3 yr old in front grasping my thumb and the two year old behind her, grasping my pinky…they came in with no trust of anyone except their mother. They left with smiles on their faces and trusting that love exists in this world. They also now know what their nose, mouth, eyes, ears, head and knee is in English. And they know they are very ticklish on their knees.
I am looking forward to spending 3 whole days with one of the men that I love most in this world next weekend. David is and always be one of my very, very bestest friends. He defines true friendship.
I miss random conversations with two women from San Francisco – one, a vegan with an amazing talent behind the camera, two, a burlesque dancer who would braid my hair into pigtails before I left work for the ride home across the Bay Bridge with the top down. I always got whistled at with those braids. I found that odd.
I feel disgusted by the narcissistic and dishonest personality of someone I know, who is completely oblivious of their state. That makes sense, considering they are completely narcissistic.
I think that Chesley Handley is pretty hilarious although her humor some nights can be even a little too…errr…inappropriate even for me.
I need to figure out how to get Lindsey a brownie wedding cake. I wish that bakery would return some pricing to me. I found a good one and I think it will work. Lindsey should have exactly what she wants. She deserves it more than anyone I know.
The card that Nany sent me a few years ago when I was sick is staring at me right now. The dog on the front of it was named Toby on the day that Nany went to Heaven. She said he was there to watch over me. Now she is watching over me. I miss talking to her. She defines Love. I wear her wedding ring every single day. She was married for something like 65 years. I wish I had asked her more about her grand love affair with my grandfather. They ARE love.
It is interesting when you can tell that someone is feeling awkward and wants to discontinue a conversation because they are feeling that way.
I can’t believe Lisa moved to Sydney. I am so happy that she did because it is going to be an amazing adventure for her and Matt. I never met Matt and wish I had. I miss seeing her almost every day though.
I kind of wish I had siblings. When my parents die, my family is gone.
I feel bad that I missed seeing a movie with a girlfriend tonight. I hope she will reschedule with me. Maybe I can get her to come over and watch 500 Days of Summer with me. I think she would like it.
I have to do some really random things tomorrow like fill out a grant form for Pepperdine and send a card to an ex-uncle in law. I really need to start studying for next week’s quiz too.
I prayed tonight for those two little girls who walked to the cab with me, both holding my left hand, one in front of the other, the 3 yr old in front grasping my thumb and the two year old behind her, grasping my pinky…they came in with no trust of anyone except their mother. They left with smiles on their faces and trusting that love exists in this world. They also now know what their nose, mouth, eyes, ears, head and knee is in English. And they know they are very ticklish on their knees.
I am looking forward to spending 3 whole days with one of the men that I love most in this world next weekend. David is and always be one of my very, very bestest friends. He defines true friendship.
I miss random conversations with two women from San Francisco – one, a vegan with an amazing talent behind the camera, two, a burlesque dancer who would braid my hair into pigtails before I left work for the ride home across the Bay Bridge with the top down. I always got whistled at with those braids. I found that odd.
I feel disgusted by the narcissistic and dishonest personality of someone I know, who is completely oblivious of their state. That makes sense, considering they are completely narcissistic.
I think that Chesley Handley is pretty hilarious although her humor some nights can be even a little too…errr…inappropriate even for me.
I need to figure out how to get Lindsey a brownie wedding cake. I wish that bakery would return some pricing to me. I found a good one and I think it will work. Lindsey should have exactly what she wants. She deserves it more than anyone I know.
The card that Nany sent me a few years ago when I was sick is staring at me right now. The dog on the front of it was named Toby on the day that Nany went to Heaven. She said he was there to watch over me. Now she is watching over me. I miss talking to her. She defines Love. I wear her wedding ring every single day. She was married for something like 65 years. I wish I had asked her more about her grand love affair with my grandfather. They ARE love.
It is interesting when you can tell that someone is feeling awkward and wants to discontinue a conversation because they are feeling that way.
I can’t believe Lisa moved to Sydney. I am so happy that she did because it is going to be an amazing adventure for her and Matt. I never met Matt and wish I had. I miss seeing her almost every day though.
I kind of wish I had siblings. When my parents die, my family is gone.
I feel bad that I missed seeing a movie with a girlfriend tonight. I hope she will reschedule with me. Maybe I can get her to come over and watch 500 Days of Summer with me. I think she would like it.
I have to do some really random things tomorrow like fill out a grant form for Pepperdine and send a card to an ex-uncle in law. I really need to start studying for next week’s quiz too.
These are the things I am thinking at 4:38am.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please... Comment away!