
I have learned that it is amazing what can change in your life when you decide to change yourself.
I have been doing some major soul searching. Something opened my eyes and I realized what I was missing in my life was - me. I have always said that I wanted to find someone who wouldn’t give up on me when I acted like an idiot, or did the wrong thing. A person who when I tried so hard to screw up the relationship would look me dead set in the eye and say, “I am not going to let you screw this up. I am here to stay." And now I know that person…has to be me.
I took a new look at life. I took a new look at MY life. I came up with some new plans and scratched a few too. I decided that I was ok with not having plans with some things. That they just needed to happen. I wrote. I searched for things that explained in words what I was thinking. I found new mantras for myself…new reminders for myself. I did things that I have been wanting to do with someone else with myself.
Doors are starting to open. Lots of them. I am hearing and seeing things differently. My intuition is kicking in on a much different level then it has before.
Do I still want a lot of the same things I did a week ago? Of course I do. I want to be in love, I want to find a job that will fulfill me. I want to help people that are in situations that are very difficult. I still want to save the world. The difference is, I know that I can’t have these things until I am in love with myself, I fulfill myself, I help myself and I save myself.
The world looks a lot different when your eyes are open and your heart is filled with a love that can't be taken away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please... Comment away!